Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (8.30)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

What I Read Last Week:
 
 
End of Days by Susan Ee
Hard as It Gets by Laura Kaye
Hard as You Can by Laura Kaye
My Kind of Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

My Reviews Last Week:
  
 
Elect #2 by Rachel Van Dyken (my 4 star review)
Entice #3 by Rachel Van Dyken (my 4 star review)
Elicit #4 by Rachel Van Dyken (my 5 star review)
Ember #5 by Rachel Van Dyken (my 5 star review)
Elude #6 by Rachel Van Dyken (my 5+ star review)

What I'm Listening To:

Unwholly #2 by Neal Schusterman

What I'm Reading Next:

Hard to Let Go by Laura Kaye

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great week. I have a boxed set of the Unwind books, but I haven’t gotten to them yet. I’ve heard good things about the series.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of RvD, she is a great author!

    Have a fab week!

    Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.