Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (8.23)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

What's Up With Me This Week:
We're back from our road trip, and it was crazy but also quite eventful and wonderful. Now we're back to life and reality, prepping for school and all that good stuff.

What I Read Last Week:
  
 
Entice #3 by Rachel Van Dyken
Elicit #4 by Rachel Van Dyken
Ember #5 by Rachel Van Dyken
Elude #6 by Rachel Van Dyken
The Game Plan by RL Mathewson

My Reviews Last Week:
  
Elite #1 by Rachel Van Dyken (my 4.5 star review)
Enforce #1.5 by Rachel Van Dyken (my 5 star review)
The Piano Man Project by Kat French (my 3 star review)

What I'm Listening To:
 
Unwind #1 by Neal Schusterman (finished)
Unwholly #2 by Neal Schusterman (started)

What I'm Currently Reading:

End of Days by Susan Ee

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your road trip! And welcome home! I haven't heard of any of the books you're reading (or listening to) at the moment but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I can read a whole series in a bunch. This one is new to me but looks good. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.