Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (124)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

For My Kindle:
  
Rule  by CD Reiss
Hard to Let Go by Laura Kaye
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

eARC Goodies:
 
My Kind of Forever by Heidi McLaughlin
Butterfly Dreams by A. Meredith Walters

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!


    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I STILL need to read The Girl on the Train. I hope you enjoy your new books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterfly Dreams looks amazing. I have heard good things about The Girl on The Train. Hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.