Saturday, August 15, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (122)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I attended the San Francisco Golden Gate Author Event last weekend and had an incredible time! I got to meet a few of my favorite authors for the first time (Jay Crownover, Katy Regnery, Jennifer L. Armentrout), plus got to see so many other fantastic authors. Besides the two large bags of books I brought to have signed, I also purchased a few more books just for this signing. Can you ever have enough signed books? Oh, and let's not forget the bonus highlight! I got to meet up with some fabulous gal pals after the signing, including author Katy Regnery. How great is that!

*Signed* Paperback Pretties:
 
 
 
The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery
Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery
Racing the Sun by Karina Halle
Unseen by Lauren Stewart
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Better When He's Brave by Jay Crownover

6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice!! I still need to read The Return myself! And the answer is no. You can NEVER have enough signed books! LOL! Enjoy the new reads! Glad you had a fun time! Author events usually are pretty incredible!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Signed Books are amazing and awesome. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Racing the Sun looks good. But isn't it the 2nd in a series? If so, I don't think I've read the first one! Hope you enjoy your new books!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Racing the Sun is one that I've been curious about. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these gorgeous books! I like Karina Halle and have been meaning to get Racing The Sun. I hope it's good! Enjoy your books :) Here's ours: Bibliojunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great books this week. I am especially excited about the return!

    I hope you enjoy these pretties :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.