Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (120)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*Signed* Paperback Beauties:
 
Elements of Chemistry by Penny Reid (my 5 star review)
The Hooker and the Hermit by LH Cosway & Penny Reid (my 4.25 star review)

Paperback Pretties (not signed):
 
The Consequence of Revenge by Rachel Van Dyken (my 4.5 star review)
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout

ARC Goodie:

Falling for June by Ryan Winfield (my 5+ star review)

5 comments:

  1. Yay signed books!! I still need to read The Return myself! Can't believe I haven't read it yet! So behind this year!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signed books are always awesome to get. I loved the Return. Great stack. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! The Consequence of Revenge sounds good. Signed books are the best.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I've heard good things about all of those. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've struggled with Rachel Van Dyken books in the past, but my sister-in-law really enjoys her work. Maybe I need to give her another shot! Hope you have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.