Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (8.09)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

What's Up With Me This Week:
Road Tripping! My family, along with my parents, started an 11 day road trip. Our first destination was San Francisco so my husband and I could attend the San Fran Golden Gate Author Event (so much fun!) while my parents took the kids around the city. Next up, camping up the California coast to see the Redwoods, then up part of the Oregon Coast.

Current Giveaway:

Truth or Beard by Penny Reid (Signed Books! Prize Pack)

What I Read Last Week:
  
Racing the Sun by Karina Halle
The Piano Man Project by Kat French
Elite by Rachel Van Dyken

My Reviews Last Week:

Truth or Beard by Penny Reid (my 5 star review)

What I'm Currently Reading:

Enforce by Rachel Van Dyken

5 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the author event - what a great opportunity! And the road tripping with the family sounds like it was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Penny Reid's Neanderthal seeks human and doubled over with laughter reading it ! I'm adding that one to my list, thanks ! Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful trip- enjoy! I've heard a little about the San Fran event- it sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love road trips. Glad to hear you enjoyed yours. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental Sherry's Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.