Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (31)

2a
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
Better when He's Bold (Welcome to the Point, #2) The Old Man and the Sea The Hooker and the Hermit
Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover
The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
The Hooker and the Hermit by Penny Reid

What I'm Still Listening To:
Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
Brilliance by Markus Sakey
 
My Reviews Last Week:
Maya And The Tough Guy (Big Girl Panties #2) Tangled (Tangled, #1)
Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3) I Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1)
Maya and the Tough Guy by Carter Ashby (3-3.5 Stars)
Tangled by Emma Chase (4 Stars)
Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger (
5 Stars)
I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre (
2 Stars)

What I'm Reading This Week:
All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
All Broke Down by Cora Carmack

4 comments:

  1. OOOh nice! I need to get caught up in Gail Carriger's YA series! So behind! Hope you enjoy all your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of 'The Old Man and the Sea'? I read it ages ago and didn't quite get it because I was too young but I do remember liking Hemingway's writing style! And I really need to jump on the Carriger-bandwagon because the books sound so good! Thanks for sharing :) Have a great week!
    My Monday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome set of books - hope you have a great week of reading!

    Brooke at http://www.brookeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.