Sunday, January 18, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (30)

2a
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
Maya And The Tough Guy (Big Girl Panties #2) Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3) I Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1)
Maya and the Tough Guy by Carter Ashby
Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger
I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre

What I'm Listening To:
Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
Brilliance by Markus Sakey

My Reviews Last Week:
Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined (Meet Your Match, #2) Zoey And The Nice Guy (Big Girl Panties, #1) All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)
Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined by Rachael Anderson (5 star review)
Zoey and the Nice Guy by Carter Ashby (3-3.5 star review)
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack (4 star review)
 
What I'm Reading This Week:
Better when He's Bold (Welcome to the Point, #2)
Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover

2 comments:

  1. Ooh very nice! I still need to read Curtsies & Conspiracies! So behind in this series considering I read the first book as an ARC!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed Marcus Sakey books, hope you enjoy this one. I want to try a Gail Carriger, just never get to it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.