Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (93)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Book Outlet Purchases:
Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3) The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1) The Offering (The Pledge, #3)
The Battle For WondLa (WondLa, #3) The Rithmatist (Rithmatist, #1)
Sweet Legacy (Medusa Girls, #3) Bang (Visions, #2) Gasp (Visions, #3)
Island of Silence (Unwanteds, #2) Island of Fire  (Unwanteds, #3)
Raging Star by Moira Young
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
The Offering by Kimberly Derting
The Battle for Wondla by Tony DiTerlizzi
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Sweet Legacy by Tera Lynn Childs
Bang by Lisa McMann
Gasp by Lisa McMann
The Unwanteds: Island of Silence by Lisa McMann
The Unwanteds: Island of Fire by Lisa McMann
 

7 comments:

  1. OOOoh very nice new reads! Haven't read any of these but seen them around! I do LOVE Kimberly Derting's Body Finder series and enjoying her new Taking duology as well! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Book Outlet! Where else can you get like, ten AWESOME books for $20? I need to make another order! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book Outlet always seems to have amazing deals. I hope you love all of these books that you got this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Book Outlet in Ireland. I checked out shipping before and it came to around 61 dollars for like 5 books so I was like, eh, no!

    I really want to read the Rithmatist. It is my mission to read all of Sanderson's work!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Winners Curse is fantastic, and I really liked The Offering!
    Hope you enjoy your new books, great picks :-)

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, these books are all so new to me. I hope you enjoy them though. Stacking the Shelves #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have The Winner's Curse but still need to get to reading it. Dustlands and several others also look really good! Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.