Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (25): 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

Top Ten Eleven 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get To
 
Opposition (Lux, #5)
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
 Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
 The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
 The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)
The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)
Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
 The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles, #3)
The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
Ruins (Partials Sequence, #3)
Ruins by Dan Wells
Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3)
Raging Star by Moira Young


5 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Some real good ones in there! LOVED Opposition and Queen of Zombie Hearts! Hope you get to read these soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading Into the Still Blue. It's a very satisfying ending to the series. I miss it already..sniff...City of Heavenly Fire was another great and satisfying ending. I'm kind of sad that the next book/series (Lady Midnight) doesn't come out until 2016 though. I hope you get to read these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. Most of your list I just want to write YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK for. But mainly Opposition, CoHF, Retribution and Cress! Opposition was so action packed and full of Daemon being awesome; CoHF was a perfect conclusion (and still makes me sad); Retribution was CRAAAAAAZY and Cress was just perfection. I hope you get to read them all and love them!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I really loved the first two Mara Dyer books though I haven't read the last one either, which is weird because I had been looking forward to it so much but the date just kept getting pushed back! I'm so behind on a lot of these series, like Cinder, Blood Red Road, and the Lux series. Hopefully you'll get around to reading all of these this year! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.