Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (91)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can inclu`de books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

 eARC for Review:
Silence Art-Crossed Love (Second Chances #2) Finding Mr. Brightside
Silence by Deborah Lytton (loved)
Art-Crossed Love by Libby Rice (loved)
Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark

For My Kindle:
The Story of Awkward Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined (Meet Your Match, #2) Cinder & Ella
The Story of Awkward by R.K. Ryals
Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined by Rachael Anderson (loved)
Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you love them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Finding Mr. Brightside sounds really good. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I love the cover of Finding Mr. Brightside. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul this week. Finding Mr. Brightside sounds like a fun read. Hopefully you enjoy it.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding Mr. Brightside looks totally adorable. Haven't heard much about the others but I hope you enjoy your haul! Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.