Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (94)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

eARCs for Review:
The Hooker and the Hermit Where Sea Meets Sky Shadow Scale (Seraphina, #2)
Seduced by Sunday (The Weekday Brides, #6) The Five Stages of Falling in Love 
The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid
Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle
Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
Seduced by Sunday by Catherine Bybee
The Five Stages of Falling in Love by Rachel Higginson


For My Kindle:
 Kyland (A Sign of Love) Love Me Later (Second Chances, #1) Nocte (The Nocte Trilogy, #1)
The Weight of Destiny (Misfits, #1) The Beauty Series Bundle: Beauty from Pain, Beauty from Surrender, Beauty from Love
Kyland by Mia Sheridan
Love Me Later by Libby Rice
Nocte by Courtney Cole
The Weight of Destiny by Nyrae Dawn
The Beauty Series by Georgia Cates



 

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Jenny! The Hooker and the Hermit title just made me giggle a little, very original :)
    I hope you'll enjoy all your new acquisitions! Have a fantastic Sunday and a great week ahead - hopefully filled with great reads.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh very nice! I still need to read Seraphina! Starting to see a lot of Shadow Scale lately! So behind!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, you got a nice selection of books! Where the Sea Meets the Sky is new to me and it sounds really good. I hope you enjoy your new books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, when I first saw the cover of The Hooker and the Hermit I thought it was a joke. It actually sounds really good. I'm actually planning on giving away a copy during my St. Pat's giveaway hop. So I hope it's as good as it sounds.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books you have here! :) And some of them I added on my tbr too. Happy reading and hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.