Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (92)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can inclu`de books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

eARC for Review:
Maya And The Tough Guy (Big Girl Panties #2) Better when He's Bold (Welcome to the Point, #2)
Maya and the Tough Guy by Carter Ashby
Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover

For My Kindle:
Thirty-Two Going on Spinster A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2) Corps Security: The Series (Corp Security, #1-5)
Faceless (Denazen #2.5) A Darker Past (Darker Agency, #2) Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)
A Better World by Marcus Sakey
Corps Security: The Series by Harper Sloan
Faceless by Jus Accardo
A Darker Past by Jus Accardo
Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Used Book Finds:
Out of the Easy The Crane Wife The Secret Life of Bees
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great titles and gorgeous covers, Wicked looks amazing, hope it is as good as it looks, though ^^
    I think I have one of Jus Accardo's books on my Kindle that I still haven't picked up.

    Hope you'll enjoy all your books!
    My Haul @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! These are all new to me reads! Except for Wicked of course! That one was awesome! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, I love all the pretty covers! I got Wicked last week, but I had to have a physical copy for my JLA collection. I usually see her once or twice a year and get her books signed. Of course, the pile is always huge! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of Wicked!! I want that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.