Saturday, November 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (134)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

eARC Goodies:
 
Easton's Everything by Amy Gregory
Campaigning for Christopher by Katy Regnery

For My Kindle:
  
  
  
Worn Me Down by Tara Sivec
Closer to the Edge by Tara Sivec
Verum by Courtney Cole
Nikolai by Roxie Rivera
Sergei by Roxie Rivera
In Kelly's Corner by Roxie Rivera
#Nerd by Cambria Hebert
The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner
The Muse by Raine Miller

6 comments:

  1. Niiice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful haul, I also got Verum this week, along with Nocte. I haven't started the series, but have heard wonderful things so I hope you enjoy the second book :)

    Happy reading and have a wonderful weekend!

    Novel Ink's STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Most of these are new to me. I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. I have never seen a lot of these before. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Hope you enjoy reading all your new books :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up & stacking the shelves post:
    https://rathertoofondofbooks.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/weekly-wrap-up-stacking-the-shelves-7-november/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I don't know about you but I acquire more books than I am expecting. How do you keep up? I'm hardly doing it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.