Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (08.07)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Last Week:
  
True North by KR Conway
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling
Mercury Striking by Rebecca Zanetti

My Reviews Last Week:
 
True North by KR Conway (my 4 star review)
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling (my 4 star review)

What I'm Re-Listening To:

Shattered by Kevin Hearne
(I've really been enjoying re-listening to this series, leading up to finally getting to the most recent release in this series. It's so fun wrapping myself up in this amazing world all over again.)

What I'm Reading Next:

Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read your review on Harry Potter, but I first want to read a bit of it myself.... I will check out you review on True North however. Seems like a good read. Here's my Sunday Post: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/the-sunday-post-07-august-2016.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.