Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (172)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

ARC Goodie:

Close to You by Kristen Proby

Kindle Fun:
  
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Rose Society by Marie Lu
With This Heart by R.S. Grey

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I really need to read The Rose Society! I am likely going to binge it with Midnight Star late on! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS post will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Marie Lu. Yet another author I must try soon as so many books have been coming out in this series.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.