Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (174)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*Signed* Book WIN:
A Big Thank You to Jessica at A Great Read

The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E Pearson

Kindle Fun:

Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley

Used Book Score:
Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! It arrived early!! Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, The Beauty of Darkness! I'm in the minority - I didn't like that one at all. :/ I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.