Saturday, August 20, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (173)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Library Love:

The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey

Kindle Fun:
 
Feyland #1-3 by Anthea Sharp
The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter

Used Book Score:


Uprooted by Naomi Novik

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice! I loved The Vampire's Mail Order Bride! Such a fun series!!! And ooh The Girl with All the Gifts! I still need to read that! My sister has my copy currently! Ah! And ooh Uprooted! Heard good things about that one too! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.