Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (12.20)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

I wish you all a wonderful week!!

** My Top Ten Books I Read in 2015! **

What I Read Last Week:
 
 
A Bad Boy for Christmas by Jessica Lemmon
The Asgardians by ST Bende
Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye
Marrying Mr. English (part 2) by Katy Regnery

My Reviews Last Week:
  
A Bad Boy for Christmas by Jessica Lemmon (my 4 star review)
Nikolai by Roxie Rivera (my 4.5 star review)
Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye (my 4 star review)

What I'm Currently Reading:

Embraced by Jus Accardo

4 comments:

  1. Nice new selection, Jenny, I hope you'll enjoy them all! Have a fantastic holiday and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, hope you enjoy them! Merry Christmas!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have been meaning to read a Roxie Rivera book! Your review was great! My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.