Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (48): Heir of Fire

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just share two "teaser" sentences from your current read (please, no spoilers).

Heir of Fire
Book 3: Throne of Glass series
by Sarah J. Maas
Publication date: August 2, 2013

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
Teaser from page 67:
Manon had been born soulless, her grandmother said. Soulless and heartless, as a Blackbeak ought to be. She was wicked right down to the marrow of her bones.
 
You must read this series! It is so good!!!
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)
The Assassin's Blade (#0.1-0.5)
 
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Throne of Glass #1
 
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
Crown of Midnight #2
 
 

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice tease! Sadly, I couldn't get into this series but glad to see everyone enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this series sometime. :)

    Here's my teaser:
    http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/09/16/tuesday-teaser-september-16/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just commented on another teaser about this book. I need to get it in gear and read this. Seems like everybody else is!
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/16/teaser-tuesdays-81-free-short-story-raker-by-christopher-a-gray-move-over-robocop/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to get started on this series, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. This is a great teaser! Makes me want to hurry up and get into it! My TT is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a strange thing for a grandmother to say! But it sounds like she meant it as a compliment.
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Tumbleweeds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeeeeessss!! I'm so in love with all the new characters in this series! Every book, Maas manages to do something, or add something that keeps me so hooked! Excellent pick for the teaser!
    My Teasers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.