Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (78)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
eARCs for Review:
Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2) The Fifth Day
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
The Fifth Day by Kaia Bennett
 
For My Kindle:
Infinity + One The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) 
Infinity + One by Amy Harmon
The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
 
Used Book Finds:
God-Shaped Hole
God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo
 

7 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still need to read that one C&C by Gail! it's likely getting dusty in my TBR mountain!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to read the finishing school books at some point. You got a few interesting books in your haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I got that Gail Carriger book too this week and I got Way of Kings last week. Nice haul!

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    STS: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week. I've wanted to start the Gail Carriger series for so long, but I still haven't got to it. I even bought myself a copy of the first book a few months ago, but I keep putting off reading it for some reason. I hope you enjoy all of your reads! Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to start the Gail Carriger series. It sounds like so much fun and I love historical fiction.
    Enjoy your lovely books this week! :)


    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should really check out the Finishing School series, though I think I read somewhere they're more MG, which is why I wasn't that bothered with them, but I don't know if they are actually MG, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much awesomeness here. Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy them all! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.