Sunday, September 21, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? (16)

2a
 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
Of Mice and Men Smart, Sexy and Secretive (The Reed Brothers, #2)
Breakdown (Crash Into Me #1) The Perfect Wave 
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Smart, Sexy, and Secretive by Tammy Falkner
Breakdown by Amanda Lance
The Perfect Wave by AJ Prior
 
What I Finished Re-Listening To: 
 The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
 
My Reviews Last Week:
  Anyone but Alex (The English Brothers, #3) Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) 
Anyone But Alex by Katy Regnery 
(4.75 star review & author interview)
Take Me On by Katie McGarry
(5 star review & excerpt)
 
 What I'm Reading This Week:
I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I need to get to the Maze Runner in the coming month myself! Hope you enjoy your current reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read I Hunt Killers, it's been on my TBR. Maybe this is a good idea for now.

    My week: http://www.alwaysreiding.com/manic-monday-09222014/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.