Thursday, November 1, 2012

November TBR Pile

I know I'm doing NaNoWriMo this month, but I still have books that I want to read. I'm going to try and slow down my reading so I can make sure I'm setting aside time for writing. I'm also a moody reader, and although I keep a running list of books I plan to read, I'm easily distracted by shiny objects (aka, new book recommendations or books that fit my current mood), and books are bumped around the list frequently. But I have every "penciled-in" intention of reading these books this month. With that said, here's my proposed To Be Read list for the month of November:

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (I've already started)
The Marriage Mistake by Jennifer Probst
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Naturally, Charlie by S.L. Scott
Checkmate by R.L. Mathewson
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Toxic by Jus Accardo
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

(I'll line through the books once I've read them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.