Saturday, November 17, 2012

Book Signing: Laini Taylor


My eldest son and I had a great time at Laini Taylor's book signing last night. Laini is a great speaker and is super friendly. We also enjoyed hearing about her writing process and how she comes up with her ideas. It inspired not only appreciation for what she has accomplished with her books, but also motivation for personal writing. My son and I had a nice talk about it afterward.

 
I'm almost finished with Daughter of Smoke & Bone right now, and I'm loving not only Laini's writing style, but her amazing characters and unique story as well. I'm looking forward to finishing so I can start Days of Blood & Starlight. My reviews on both these books will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.