Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (04.02)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Over the Last 2 Weeks:
The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson
Honor by Jay Crownover
Twist by Kylie Scott
My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella

What I Finished Listening To:
The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer

My Reviews Last Week:
Blush for Me by Kristen Proby (my 3.5 star review)
The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson (my 4.75 star review)
My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella (my 3 star review)

What I'm Reading Now:
Avenged by Jay Crownover 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, are you going to review the Chemists? I am thing to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my review is set to post tomorrow. I gave it 4 stars :)

      Delete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.