Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (04.23)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Last Week:
 
The Bohemian and the Businessman by Katy Regnery
Protector by Leia Stone & ST Bende

My Reviews Last Week:
Ride Hard by Laura Kaye (my 4 star review)
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan (my 5 star review)
Honor by Jay Crownover (my 4 star review)
Protector by Leia Stone & ST Bende (my 5 star review)

What I'm Reading Now:
Dating-ish by Penny Reid

2 comments:

  1. Good job last week :) I didn't finish anything! But at least I posted twice, which is a rare thing for me.
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you read a few of my favorites! Wasn't Archer's Voice amazing?!?! Have a great week!
    Samantha The Book Disciple

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.