Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (04.10)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Book Fun This Weekend:
I'm attending the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books this weekend. There are always so many fabulous authors to see. Since my eldest son's birthday and mine fall this month, this has become our yearly tradition to attend together. Rain or shine, we're doing it! Among yesterday's highlights was seeing, and getting signed books from, Stan Lee and Buzz Aldrin.

What I Read Last Week:
 
 
Perfekt Balance by ST Bende
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
The Player and the Pixie by LH Cosway & Penny Reid
Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson

My Reviews Last Week:
 
Perfekt Balance by ST Bende (my 4 star review)
The Matchmaker's Playbook by Rachel Van Dyken (my 4 star review)

What I'm Listening To:

Hexed by Kevin Hearne (re-listening)

What I'm Currently Reading:

Dirty by Kylie Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.