Saturday, April 30, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (159)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*Book Signing* New Hardcover:

Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate
My youngest son with Katherine Applegate. She was a pure delight!

*Won* Signed Paperback Pretty:

We Were Here by Daisy Prescott

*Doodled* Hardcover:
I preordered this because I love a Stiefvater doodle. Not gonna lie, though. Thought the doodle would be bigger. Included an original signed bookplate though, so that was cool.

The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

*Signed* Hardcovers:
I was so excited to find these at my local independent bookstore!
  
The Book Thief: Special Anniversary Edition by Markus Zusak
The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
Balto of the Blue Dawn by Mary Pope Osborne

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! What a haul!! I love Maggie's doodled books! I wasn't really interested in this latest series sadly, but I loved her Wolves of Mercy series and she's doodled my copies of those when I met her last! Enjoy the reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, you have got a great haul this week! I am planning to start The Raven Boys this month, as I now own the entire series but have yet to start the series. I hope you enjoy all your reads when you get to them :) You can check out my STS post here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crenshaw looks so cute that I just have to read it. You got some nice books. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fretted back and forth about getting the signed edition of The Raven King. In the end, I stayed with my pre-order from Amazon and got burned. On the day of its release, I got an email from Amazon saying I would get in in 1-3 MONTHS!? I finally got a copy at my local Barnes & Noble. So I really regretted not getting that doodled copy. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading it. I'm re-reading the series to lead up to the finale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doodled hardcover! That's so cool. I am finally ready to binge-read the Raven Cycle series, now that book four is published and I know about the ending (phew! my heart is at ease). I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.