Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (04.03)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

What I Read Last Week:

Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry

My Review Last Week:
Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry (my 5 star review)

What I'm Listening To:

Hexed by Kevin Hearne (re-listening)

What I'm Currently Reading:

Perfekt Balance by ST Bende

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of your books this week Jenny, but off to check out your review of Walk the Edge to see if you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does the Kevin Hearne work out on Audible? I LOVE the series, but don't generally do audio books as I don't have all that much chance to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your review of Walk the Edge and it sounds so good. I added it to GR. I also added Hexed :). The cover of Perfect Balance is fantastic :) I hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walk the Edge sounds really good. Katie McGarry is an author I really want to try. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great update! I haven't read any of these books yet...
    New Bloglovin Follower!
    Happy Reading!
    My Sunday Catch Up Post! @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.