Saturday, April 16, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (157)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

My eldest son and I had a great time at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books last weekend. I got a nice stack of books I already owned signed, then picked up a few new goodies for my shelves. 

New *Signed* Book Festival Beauties:
  
  
Amazing Fantastic Incredible by Stan Lee
No Dream Is Too High by Buzz Aldrin
The Boy in the Black Suit by Jason Reynolds
Here's Hank #1 by Henry Winkler
Here's Hank #7 by Henry Winkler
Unrivaled by Alyson Noel (ARC)

6 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! Lots of books!! Festivals are fun...and dangerous for the credit card! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Unrivaled! Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for signed books! I hope you enjoy them! :)

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book Festivals are wonderful. Yay for signed books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you got all those books signed!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you are so lucky to go to the L.A. book festival! I am thinking of going to YALLWEST, but I would have to drive a long way for it. I hope you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.