Sunday, March 22, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (39)

2a
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
  
Hard To Come By by Laura Kaye
Heat by Penny Reid
CODA by CD Reiss
     
My Reviews Last Week:
  
Confess by Colleen Hoover (my 5 star review)
Starter Wife by Moriah Densley (my 4 star review)
The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa (my 5 star review)
     
What I'm Currently Reading:

Cruel Summer by KR Conway

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a diversified list! I can't wait to see your thoughts on them!

    I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Confess! Maybe I should move it up in my tbr pile. Have a great week, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My It's Monday! post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week! I enjoyed The Forever Song but the rest are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got Confess, so glad to see you gave it 5 stars. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.