Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (99)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
  
eARCs for Review:
  
Elements of Chemistry: Attraction by Penny Reid
Say My Name by J. Kenner
Forget Me Knot by Ruth Silver


For My Kindle:

The Treatment by Suzanne Young


Gifted:

The Syrian Virgin by Zack Love

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I still haven't read The Treatment, but I've been meaning to. So many books, not enough time! Happy reading! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Treatment wasn't bad. I read it and The Program last fall. The others aren't familiar but I hope you enjoy them. Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.