Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (101)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
  

For My Kindle:
  
CODA by CD Reiss
Capturing Peace by Molly McAdams
Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye


eARC Goodness:
 
Heat by Penny Reid
Cruel Summer by KR Conway


Used Book Finds:
 
The Vault by Emily McKay
Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate

3 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice! These are new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I've heard good things about the Emily McKay series (The Farm, The Liar, The Vault). I hope you enjoy these! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing books this week. Enjoy them all.

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and our 16 Blogoverary Giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.