Sunday, March 8, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (37)

2a
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
  
Starter Wife by Moriah Densley
Winning Appeal by N.M. Silber
The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
     
My Reviews Last Week:
  
Running Barefoot by Amy Harmon (4.5 star review)
Ace's Wild by Erika Van Eck (3.25 star review)
Silence by Deborah Lytton (4.5 star review)
     
What I'm Currently Reading:

Confess by Colleen Hoover

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I enjoyed The Forever Song! It definitely had the feels going on but loved the ending!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Confess, Hoover is a popular author.

    Have a great day,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am keen to hear what you think of Confess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read more Colleen Hoover. I hope you enjoy Confess. Have a great week! HERE'S what I'm reading.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like all the covers and titles. I tried one Colleen Hoover novella and didn't like it but should give her another try because all my fav bloggers hold her in high esteem.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.