Saturday, June 25, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (166)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hardback Hotties:
 
Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley
Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda

Paperback Pretties:
 
The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon
Charged by Jay Crownover

eARC Goodie:

Always by Nina Lane

Kindle Koolness:
 
The Falling Series Box Set by Ginger Scott
Life and Other Near-Death Experiences by Camille Pagan
The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata

Audiobook Love:

Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley

3 comments:

  1. You got some really cool books! I love the cover for Highly Illogical Behaviour :D

    Sya @ Bookish Sya
    MY STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some really great reviews for The Bird and the Sword! The hype in the indie world hasn't sucked me in just yet, but I have a feeling that the book is my type of read. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.