Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? (8)

2a
 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I Read Last Week:
Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3.5) His Reverie Falling for Fitz (The English Brothers, #2)
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
His Reverie by Monica Murphy (DNF'd)
Falling for Fitz by Katy Regnery

What I'm Listening To: 
Shattered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #7)
Shattered by Kevin Hearne
 
My Reviews Last Week:
 Breaking Up with Barrett  (The English Brothers, #1) Fixed on You (Fixed, #1)
Found in You (Fixed, #2)
 Breaking Up With Barrett by Katy Regnery (5 Star review)
Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige (5 Star review)
Found in You by Laurelin Paige (4 Star review)

 What I'm Reading Next:
  Ugly Love
 Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I loved Sinner! Still need to read Shattered myself! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.