Monday, May 5, 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge (May)



Clean Sweep ARC Challenge 2014
Click the image above to get the rules and join in the fun!
Life has been very, very busy in my house, so I've gotten a bit behind on some ARCs. I saw this challenge on another blog and decided to join in with Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angela's Anxious Life! Hopefully this challenge will be just the push I need to stay focused.

My Goals:

May in my house still looks like it's going to be crazy, so my goal is going to be to read at least 6 ARCs (hopefully 8). I'm hoping to read the following titles, but I have a bit of book ADD, so I may switch out some titles depending upon my mood.

I'll mark them off this list and indicate them as "read" as I go:

1. Kiss Me At Midnight by Diane Alberts (read)
2. The Warrior by Victoria Scott (read)
3. Meant To Be Mine by Becky Wade (read)
4. Played by Liz Fichera (read)
5. Neanderthal Marries Human (read)
6. Take Me On by Katie McGarry (read)
7. Rules of Survival by Jus Accrado (started)

I haven't done a reading challenge in a while, so wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jenny! Yay, you already got one down (:
    I hope you like Paranoia! I recently read Insomnia... didn't like it as much as I would like but I would love to read your thoughts on the sequel.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.