Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (12.18)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read Last Week:
  
Sweet Escape by Nina Lane
Dead Things by Stephen Blackmoore
Broken Souls by Stephen Blackmoore

Top Ten Tuesday
Books I'm Looking Forward to in the First Half of 2017 

My Reviews Last Week:
 
Sweet Escape by Nina Lane (my 4.5 star review)
Dead Things by Stephen Blackmoore (my 4.5 star review)

What I'm Listening To:

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 

What I'm Reading Next:

It's You (book 1) by KP Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.