Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (22)

2a
 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
 
 What I Read Last Week:
Marked By The Vampire (Purgatory, #2) Charming the Beast (Purgatory, #3) Last Light (Night Owl, #2)
Marked by the Vampire by Cynthia Eden
Charming the Beast by Cynthia Eden
Last Light by M. Pierce (5 Stars)
 
 What I'm Still Listening To:
The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2)
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
 
My Reviews Last Week:
Last Light (Night Owl, #2) Seduced by Stratton (The English Brothers, #4)
Last Light by M. Pierce (5 Stars)
Seduced by Stratton by Katy Regnery (5 Stars)
  
What I'm Reading This Week:
Dead Girl Walking (Royal Reaper #1) Tall, Dark & Lonely (Pyte/Sentinel, #1) 
Dead Girl Walking by Ruth Silver
Tall, Dark & Lonely by RL Mathewson (re-reading)
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice! Hope you're enjoying The Infinite Sea! It gets better as it moves along! I still need to read Dead Girl Walking as well! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.