Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (48) & Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap-Up

Books I Read:
Midsummer Sweetheart by Katy Regnery (finished)
Ignite by Tessa Teevan
Incinerate by Tessa Teevan
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott

Audiobooks I'm Listening To:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
 
Reviews I Posted:
Midsummer Sweetheart by Katy Regnery (my review)
Ignite by Tessa Teevan (my review)
Incinerate by Tessa Teevan (my review)
 
STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Book Signing with Tahereh Mafi!
 (Tahereh and Me.)
Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5)
Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi
(I also got a couple other books of hers signed that I already owned.)

Won from Author Heidi McLaughlin!
Finding My Forever (The Beaumont Series, #3)
Finding My Forever by Heidi McLaughlin (signed paperback)
*see my review*
 
Won from Author Laura Jackson!
Worth the Wait (Waltham Academy, #1)
Worth the Wait by Laura Jackson (signed paperback)
*see my review*
 
eARC for Review:
Twisted (Tangled, #2) Maybe Someday 
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) My Life From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3)
Twisted by Emma Chase
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My Life From Hell by Tellulah Darling

For My Kindle:
Unwanted Stars (Love of My Life, #4) The Passion of Darius (Blackstone Affair Historical Prequel)
Unwanted Stars by Melissa Brown
 The Passion of Darius by Raine Miller
 

7 comments:

  1. Yay White Hot Kiss! Netgalley actually approved my request the day after it released when I was already reading the real book. Yeah, that was kind of disappointing, but at least I still got the book! :)

    Envious that you got to meet Tahereh! I'm just starting her series, though. But still. I haven't had a local signing since 2012! No one came to St. Louis last year. :( Although it was close, there was a signing, it got canceled, but I still missed the impromptu author hangout, that was even more upsetting for me. Hoping this year will be better though!

    Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for meeting Tahereh. She is so sweet. I love her books. You got an awesome haul of books. Hope you love all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's SO cool that you got to meet Tahereh Mafi! So jealous...!! XD lol I'd love to read Unite Me! I've devoured the other books, and honestly, I'm a bit sad it's not a full-blow series! LOVED it. My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! YOU HAVE MAYBE, SOMEDAY! I just died from jealousy I think. I can't wait for the release of that one, it looks so good. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love author signings. I'm heading to one this week - weather permitting. I have heard great things about White Hot Kiss. I hope you enjoy it. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your signed lovelies, and I can't wait to read White Hot Kiss. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great time at the signing! These books are all new to me. Hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.