Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (18): The Fiery Heart

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I love the Bloodlines series, which is a spin-off of the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I love the characters and how Mead takes things in so many directions, and after the way things ended in The Indigo Spell (awesome!), I cannot wait to find out what will happen in this next book. And it'll have dual POVs! I've already pre-ordered it, I'm so excited (and nervous).

The Fiery Heart
Bloodlines #4
By Richelle Mead
Expected publication date: November 19, 2013

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
 
Book Blurb:
In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her...

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.
AddtoGoodreads

7 comments:

  1. I can not wait to read this sequel - Adrian is one of my favorite book boyfriends.:)

    New GFC follower.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished Vampire Academy series but I still have to start with Bloodlines. I better get to it :) great pick!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one series I have not read. However, of course I hope that all fans love the new installment! Good pick!
    My WoW, and I have a giveaway running to celebrate my job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes!! Cannot wait for this one either! Already preordered it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DYING for this, it's getting so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I can't wait for this book! I had mixed feelings about the first book in the series, but then The Golden Lily and The Indigo Spell were amazing! So, I can't wait. Plus, there's going to be Adrian's POV.
    Great pick!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSSSS! OMG I AM DYING TO GET THIS!! <3 ADRIAN


    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.