Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (5.31)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

My Week in a Nutshell:
Our camping trip this weekend was cancelled due to the oil spill in Santa Barbara, so we are having a rare weekend home without work or any major sporting events for the kids. Gotta admit, it's kinda nice to slow down. I did read some fantastic books this week. I also have a TBR pile to catch up on - though I still managed to add some nice books to my shelves (STS).

Current Giveaways:
Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst (necklace & signed book)

What I Read Last Week:
  
  
The  Shadow Revolution by Clay & Susan Griffith
Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst
I Am the Traitor by Allen Zadoff
The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
Finally Finding Faith by Tammy Falkner
Just Jelly Beans and Jealousy by Tammy Falkner

My Posted Reviews Last Week:

The Shadow Revolution by Clay & Susan Griffith (my 4 star review)
   
What I'm Reading Next:

The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker

6 comments:

  1. The Witch Hunter looks good, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That oil spill is dreadful ! I walked along a riverside yesterday (very far from Santa Barbara !) and looking at the water, I thought I would never dip my toe into it :( Enjoy your book haul and your unusual quiet week-end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your plans being cancelled, though it does sound like you had a restful time anyway! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally enjoyed The Shadow Revolution. Witch Hunter was awesome. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read a Jennifer Probst book they sound so good. I have seen a lot of people reading Witch Hunter. Have a great week :)

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to having a free weekend soon. I feel like it has been go-go-go since April!

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.