Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (5.24)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

My Week in a Nutshell:
My youngest son started All-Star Baseball this week, and we have his first tournament this weekend. We were on the fence about joining the team since it's such a big time commitment over the summer, but he is so excited, how could we resist? I'm preparing myself for spending a lot of time at the baseball field this summer. Good thing I've got my kindle :)


What I Read Last Week:

The Shadow Revolution by Clay & Susan Griffith


My Posted Reviews Last Week:
 
Capture by Penny Reid (my 5 star review)
Greed by Fisher Amelie (my 4 star review)
   

What I'm Currently Reading:

Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the baseball tournament goes well (and you get lots of reading done!)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Jennifer Probst too. I may eventually get to reading it. I have a new policy that if I didn't ask for it - I am not worrying about it. A great read for a baseball mom would be Jennifer Bernard's new book: ALL OF ME since it "baseball fiction."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually reading The Shadow Revolution and loving it. It's very good indeed. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.