Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (110)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Won from Shelly Crane:

Consume by Shelly Crane (signed, original cover)


Kindle Addiction:
ShutterGirl (The Hollywood Project, #1)
ShutterGirl by CD Reiss

 
eARC Goodies:
 
The Gilded Cage by Lauren Smith
Treasured by Thursday by Catherine Bybee

6 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Those are totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both The Gilded Cage and Shutter Girl look great, Jenny! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :)
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Those are new to me! I've heard a lot of good things about Shelly Crane. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Almost all of your books are new to me. The Gilded Cage looks really good. Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! I've heard good things about Shelly Crane's novels so I hope you enjoy those.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh nice haul, enjoy them, happy reading XD

    Maura @ Monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.