Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (5.10)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Happy Mother's Day!
I am blessed with three amazing sons, as well as a terrific mother I love dearly. So I look forward to a nice day with the family (and watching my son's baseball game). But I'm grateful for everyday, so it is just one of many.

If you're a mom, I hope you are being well-loved. If you have a mom you're close to, I hope you are cherishing your relationship. But if you are none of the above, I hope you know that you are loved and special, and are treasuring your life and your relationships. xoxo

Giveaways Still Happening:
FURY by Fisher Amelie (Kindle Paperwhite & Gift card)
Under the Spotlight by Angie Stanton (Gift Card)


What I Read Last Week:
 Under the Spotlight (The Jamieson Collection #3)
All Played Out by Cora Carmack
Under the Spotlight by Angie Stanton
     
My Posted Reviews Last Week:
 Heat (Elements of Chemistry, #2)
Stolen Art The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
Undertow by Michael Buckley (my 5 star review)
Heat by Penny Reid (my 5 star review)
Stolen Art by Ruth Silver (my 3.5 star review)
The Consequence of Loving Colton by Rachel Van Dyken (my 5+ star review)
     
What I'm Currently Reading:
The Rosie Effect (Don Tillman #2)
The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting ready to start Undertow and can't wait. And The Rosie Effect has been recommended to me several times. Looks like a fun one. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/05/10/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-108-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Undertow around and since you gave it a 5 star, I very interested. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen several good reviews of Undertow now, yours included. Might have t try it, it looks very good.

    Happy Mothers Day and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't enjoy The Rosie Effect as much as its predecessor, but I hope you do.

    Am keen to read Undertow!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.