Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (22)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Not a lot of new books for me this week, but the ones I got are awesome, so no complaints here.

WON:
Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)  Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
 
Arouse by Nina Lane (signed) - my review
Allure by Nina Lane (signed) - my review
"There's no place like home" Necklace from Nina Lane
 
From Publisher:
This Girl (Slammed, #3)  Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)
 
This Girl by Colleen Hoover (paperback) - my review
Complete Me by J. Kenner (paperback)
 
On Kindle:
Thief (Love Me With Lies, #3)
 
Thief by Tarryn Fisher - my review

On Audible:
Dust and Decay (Benny Imura, #2)

Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry

3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Yay for the wins! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get a nice variety of books. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, you got This Girl! I personally like the new covers better than the old ones.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.