Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (21)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

New Books:
Left Drowning  Beta (Annex, #1)
 
Left Drowning by Jessica Park
Beta by Rachel Cohn
 
For Review:
Blood Vine (Blood Vine #1)  Blood Entangled (Blood Vine #2)  Me Before You
 
Blood Vine by Amber Belldene
Blood Entangled by Amber Belldene
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
 
New Kindle Books:
Frigid (Frigid, #1)  Slide (Slide, #1)  In The Stillness
 
Shine Not Burn  The Visions of Ransom Lake  Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
 
Frigid by J. Lynn
Slide by Jill Hathaway
In the Stillness by Andrea Randall
Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey
The Visions of Ransom Lake by Marcia Lynn McClure
Pivot Point by Kasie West
 

8 comments:

  1. I got Slide this week as well! And yay for Beta and Pivot Point, looking forward to both!

    Happy reading!
    My haul
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Most of these are new to me! Have seen some, but haven't read any of these! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection. I have read and enjoyed both Beta and Pivot Point. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I loved Slide and Pivot Point. i really want to read Beta, just because of the pink cover haha!

    Great haul!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Pivot Point! You'll definitely love that one!
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. BETA and Pivot Point both sound good, cloning is always fun and seeing into the future. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul!! A lot of these have been on my TBR pail for the longest time. I really can't wait to read Frigid. Hope you love all of your books this week :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also picked up Pivot Point and Slide this week. Beta has been on my wish-list for a while now. Hope you enjoy everything!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.