Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Picked Up On A Whim

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

Top Ten Books I Picked Up On A Whim

This list was surprisingly difficult to put together, considering how often I choose books based on recommendations, hearing about them frequently, or just reading more books from authors I've already read before. But I'm so glad I discovered the books on this list! They were fantastic! 

(These books are listed alphabetically by author.)

 
Significance by Shelly Crane
The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

 
Hounded by Kevin Hearne
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

 
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid

 
The Boy in the Black Suit by Jason Reynolds
Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley

 
Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff

2 comments:

  1. I forgot Hounded!! I still need to get caught up in that series too! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to the audio book of Brown Girl Dreaming which Woodson read herself. It was awesome! I have yet to read The Night Circus! Nice list!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.