Saturday, May 21, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (162)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

eARC Goodies:
 
 
Swear On This Life by Renee Carlino
Grin and Beard It by Penny Reid
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
Empire by Rachel Van Dyken

For My Kindle:

Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Garvis Graves

2 comments:

  1. Those are totally new to me! Hope you thoroughly enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I am super jealous about Grin and Beard It. I love the Winston brothers. Hope you enjoy!
    Bambi's StS and Recap

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.