Saturday, March 12, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (152)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*Signed* Book Amazement:
I attended the release day book signing for Cassandra Clare's Lady Midnight.
 
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

Kindle Love:

Zel by Roxie Rivera

eARC Goodness:

The Matchmaker's Playbook by Rachel Van Dyken

Audiobook Awesomeness:
  
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

3 comments:

  1. Yay for signed books!! The BEST of the best kind of books!!! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO EXCITED for Lady Midnight!!! I don't think Cassie is coming my way this time. This makes me sad. Enjoy your awesome haul!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signed books always put a smile on my face. Happy reading!
    Bambi's StS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.